ExamLysis.com welcomes unsolicited articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us,
What we’re looking for:
- Take a look around. Go ahead and familiarize yourself with one or two articles already on the site to get a better feel for the type of topic and writing style we think our readers most appreciate.
- Keep your audience in mind. The goal is to help others in this great big world around you. Your words can help others grow, and we think that’s pretty cool that you can have an impact.
- The ability to be proud of what you’ve written. You’ve put your best foot forward, and you think your work is pretty top notch – because top notch is what we’re looking for.
- Speaking of top notch – technical proficiency is a huge must. Flawless grammar and spelling and clear, organized posts? Yes, please.
- That you have a genuinely enjoyable experience in writing your work.
- Consider a category for the post you’d like to write: Home, Life, Business, Entertainment, Travel, Relationships, Top News, Health & Nutrition.Yes, some of these categories can be cross-applied, but stick to one for your post.
- Type away and get creative. Most posts are in the range of 500 words; you’ll want to have a cohesive post with a creative title and consistent voice.
- Include an author bio in your e-mail. These are about 2-3 sentences and can include anywhere from your favorite hobbies to the name of your cat.
- Send Us your post via Email – Examlysis@gmail.com
- We’ll let you know in one to two Days if we loved your piece or if it wasn’t right for us at the moment.
- We’ll let you know when your post goes live onto the site.