Being surrounded by others does not only bring the opportunity of facing different situations but also of being in the presence of numerous like-minded people standpoints, which can broad our trading scope, holding us back from a potential loss and even pointing out an undetected pair capable of providing an important profit.
On the other hand, these trading communities help us in finding the prompt to overcome rough times, especially when red numbers in our investments seem to be our daily bread. Other members can back us up so we can advance and keep moving forward in business despite our recent losses. By listening to others, we can realize that the bad streak we are passing through is temporary and that there are many good trading doing well in the same market, proving the possibilities and motivating us.
Everyone is DifferentBelonging to a community may not be useful for some as it is for others; some FX traders prefer to keep working individually, they do just fine this way as they have the freedom to trade without having to deal with the sometimes confusing comments of others. In a community, members tend to have the same sort of ideas, hence, some intransigence and opposition may face your previously studied decisions .
To illustrate better the synergy that takes place within a group, imagine the following: as a trader in a group,you are entitled to provide opinions and interact with peers that will utter their own point of view. If a member brings up a revolutionary proposal,deciding whether it is an option or not corresponds to every individual, as well as the choice to trade or not.
In this regard, what is essential to understand if you decide to be part of a community is that there are no room for social conventionalisms; that is to say, there is no need in following what the majority believes, thus blaming others is not an option.
Every trader has to develop criteria to observe what is taking place in the market and to link this to the different recommendations available in the forum, so he/she is capable of taking whichever that may stand as a benefit.Having different approaches nurtures the knowledge and experiences of traders as a group.
To sum up, the one and only in charge (even when you are a community member) are yourself, there is no need to attack or to wait for others: You have the power to choose, you are in charge
Our13 TipsIf you decide to give a try in theForex field, please bear in mind that you need to organize yourself first. Here you have 13 tips to help you out:
1. Analyze who you are, what you need,how much you can give and what you want. Before studying the markets, know yourself.
2. Planning, planning and more planning. After you understand your needs (be completely sincere and clear with yourself), determine how much time you require and the strategy you’re going to follow. At this stage, you’ve to evaluate for how long it could be reasonable to pass through a trial-error process -It’s true we learn from mistakes, but they can’t last forever-.
3. Pick your broker. It’s not too soon to do it. Look for reliable Forex brokers and make a good decision
4. Use organic gains to make your account grow:small sums and low leverage are the keys at first. Starting with baby steps never hurt anyone.
5. Start with a single currency pair. Mastering all sorts of financial activities is not a piece of cake. Take your time to process what you are doing.
6. Stick to what you understand. If you are unsure, just don´t. if you are confident, go ahead.
7. Breathe. Keep your emotions under control.Once again, start with small amounts, go trade by trade and goal by goal.
8. Focus on systematization. Start building patterns for yourself, be consequent with your reactions to market. Avoid improvising.
9. Concise and clear should be the adjectives defining your strategies and analysis.
10. Forex trading is about probabilities. Remember this and trade accordingly
11. You can listen to others, but you make the final call. You have to be the one making decisions. Remember, it is your portfolio and money in the game, no one else’s.
12. Read as much as you can about money management. So you can protect, invest and multiply your earnings.
13. Keep going. Be consequent.
These tips should take you on the right path inForex trading. Do not forget that every trader is different and Forex strategies that work for one trader can be a total waste of time for another one. Pick the tools you understand and trade with the strategy that fits you and soon you will become one of the best. Remember, practice makes it perfect!